Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tilestiv

Blizzcon 2018 2-3 Nov

32 posts in this topic

That's a bummer. I prefer having an actual bed but I'm no stranger to floors or crappy rollout beds lol.

Overall I don't mind being crunched into a room or finding another option close as long as we don't have to uber everywhere.

PS: Anyone down for like a Sunday Disney adventure? On the spot "hey you want to pay a couple hundred to go?" has proven to result in maniacal laughing so figured I'd ask now to plan ahead.

I'm down for checking out Disneyland, just I have to check out of my room on Sunday, so I won't be able to come if this is too late in the day.

I think Callie and I are doing disney on thursday.  It'll be a first for me.

Hmm I didn't even think of Thursday I suppose that could work too. Honestly I wouldn't mind going Friday or Saturday night either or whenever seems good for most I just assumed most would want to be at the convention during the day and would be tired of walking around by night. As for Agi I am sure you could crash in one of our rooms if it was to happen Sunday night. I suppose we would have to see how the rooming situation is going to be like though since right now it may be a bit cramped with the loss of Tile's army friend.

53 minutes ago, Lisianthus said:

Hmm I didn't even think of Thursday I suppose that could work too. Honestly I wouldn't mind going Friday or Saturday night either or whenever seems good for most I just assumed most would want to be at the convention during the day and would be tired of walking around by night. As for Agi I am sure you could crash in one of our rooms if it was to happen Sunday night. I suppose we would have to see how the rooming situation is going to be like though since right now it may be a bit cramped with the loss of Tile's army friend.

Lisa,

I am working more room options, and I have not given up on finding a way to keep those rooms.  Bottom line is it may be tight, but I do not foresee the room situation to be super cramped (i.e. someone on the floor).

Tile

Blizzcon is soon, so please check the link and update arrival/departure information. I need to know who is coming in Wed. I have two rooms at spring hill suites for just wed night. I need to know if i need both or not.

Pretty sure mines updated but apparently I cant access the Doc anymore