Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tilestiv

Blizzcon 2018 2-3 Nov

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone!

Blizzcon has finally beem announced for 2-3 Nov 2018.  We'll use this thread for planning purposes.

Please post if you are going, if you need a room, a ticket, and what day you plan on leaving (4 or 5 Nov).  Thanks all!

See link below for ticket, room, and who you owe $$ to:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PbS1SpsWTenv1L7awGxu6q9X42opvyGX-r6rKjcdr8s/edit?usp=sharing

Going            

Tilestiv             

Loreyna          

Kater               

Reesi               

Lisa                

Meca               

Aggy               

Cel                 

Maelfus           

Calli                

Smite             

Zaein              

Knae (Tile/Lore brother)  

Drastic                   

Edited by Tilestiv

Posted (edited)

I am gooinnnnggggg

probably.

Also I will need to share a room, which is prolly with Kater and Rue (per other thread)

Edited by Reesi

My reservation ends on the 4th, so I'm probably leaving that evening, unless I end up crashing on the floor in someone's room for a night.

I have a room. 31-5th

Can we add Dr. Wong as second tier ticket wanter. 

:D

Posted (edited)

Blizzcon Ticket Sales Dates

First batch: On sale at 7 p.m. Pacific time on Wednesday, May 9.

Second batch: On sale at 10 a.m. Pacific time on Saturday, May 12.

Edited by MecaMagic

I'll be online tonight for sales from Germany (4am here).  I added Lore's/My other brother to the list as well.

I'm going to try. I'm at work during both sale times, but I should be able to take some time to at least attempt the queue.

we havin a mumble party while doin it again?

I honestly won't know if I can go for probably at least 3 months and right now I can't afford the blizzcon ticket so I'm 95% sure I'll miss blizzcon this year. 

I missed round 1 tickets :/

Hi all! If you are trying to get a ticket, please be online for the saturday sales. We still need 11 tickets and need as much help as possible. Ask your friends!!

Thanks!

Tile 

I believe the maximum I can do is 3, but I'd need reimbursement almost immediately if I get through.

1 minute ago, Reesi said:

I believe the maximum I can do is 3, but I'd need reimbursement almost immediately if I get through.

If money's an issue, just be on mumble at the time.  People can and will provide CC #s so they can eat the initial charge, it's how Maelfus bought the 4 tickets he managed today.

1 minute ago, Agayek said:

If money's an issue, just be on mumble at the time.  People can and will provide CC #s so they can eat the initial charge, it's how Maelfus bought the 4 tickets he managed today.

See above posts.

I am AT work.

Ah, yeah fair enough.

I should be able to buy 4 now, so long as I go to the bank tomorrow. Lol increase in hours and tips.

Hmm apparently this is the 12th, not the 19th as I somehow transposed in my head. Tickets are scheduled to release at 10, which is also when the store opens, soooo decent chance I get fucked over on trying to buy tickets at the same time as all that. If anyone wants to forward CC info early I can try, but that's about all I can offer atm. New job doesn't start until the 29th.

For all those who now have "tickets" please contact the person you are getting it from to work payment, ticket transfer, and what info you want displayed on them. Congrats to everyone! #DrowBlizzcon2018

blizzcooooonnnnnn

I am in need of another Ticket. As per Discord. Riddz or Tile i need to see if i can get one from one of you. Let me know.

If there are extra tickets that people wanna sell lmk. I can purchase up to two more.

Tommy, I sent you your money!

How many people are planning on arriving 31 Oct (Wed?)

I currently have two rooms at the SpringHill Suites for one night, then move to Marriott at convention Center.  Need to know to determine if I keep one or both (one is a suite with bunk beds...says kids bunk beds, but should be fine!)

Hi All,

Looks like my military friend is backing out of Blizzcon.  This means two things:

1 - Unless we can find another US government employee (to include civil service)  we will lose two rooms.  Now, we can get tight and close with the rooms we have or

2 - Find other options - Kater found Desert Palms Hotel & Suites Anaheim Resort is 200 a night.  Aggy offered the floor in his room since he has one bed.

All my rooms do have rollaways, so that's potentially 5 people per room.  Post thoughts here.  

I prefer non-snoring people so I can get sleep otherwise I am an angry person?