Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuhma

Raids

7 posts in this topic

I just wanted to see where people are in terms of a group and hopefully to help more guildmates get gear. I know we won't have a full group but we'll have enough to at least get us one chest per week which is going to help us continue through the content much easier.

Please reply to the post and let me know if you're not part of Metal's static so we can start something and get each other loot.

Honestly, the big thing we need is for someone to take charge of a 3rd group.  We can help to find you some consistent extra bodies, but organizing times and such needs someone to step forward.

1 hour ago, Maelfus said:

Honestly, the big thing we need is for someone to take charge of a 3rd group.  We can help to find you some consistent extra bodies, but organizing times and such needs someone to step forward.

Pretty much this. I have pulled a few of you aside, mainly You, Nano, and even Nav to try and get someone to step up and start the group. I have offered, just like Maelfus did, to help recruit people for you all as well. It's just really hard for us to help if there is nobody who is gonna take the lead in getting people going. But, with this thread, it seems like you are willing to step up Fuhma. Let us know what we can do to help man.

i joined a static group, and can find people that way if dont want to recruit for the FC.  The static only goes tues/thurs and this week we may clear o2s, late start for some so if want to do o3s this weekend i'm down.  What i've noticed is FC aka guilds are kind of a joke for people in this game which i've never experienced in an MMO.  

I am starting this thread to try and step up for a 3rd group. A majority of those not in one of two current groups will miss out on potential gear and upgrade items which ultimately will cause those players to progress at a much slower pace. They will be less equipped to help other guild mates out in this content if the need should arise. 

Ore, if u or anyone else is interested in that then let me know. Pull me to the side in mumble and I'm more than happy to discuss it. As far as raid times are concerned. I won't have anything definite to say until I know who I have to work with.

8 hours ago, Anticlergy said:

Pretty much this. I have pulled a few of you aside, mainly You, Nano, and even Nav to try and get someone to step up and start the group. I have offered, just like Maelfus did, to help recruit people for you all as well. It's just really hard for us to help if there is nobody who is gonna take the lead in getting people going. But, with this thread, it seems like you are willing to step up Fuhma. Let us know what we can do to help man.

Honestly, I thought the idea of having the 3rd team fell apart the day after you pulled us aside, when it was decided to not have 2 midweek teams, and iirc I didn't hear much about it afterwards. Based on this though, I guess that I was making an incorrect assumption.

Fuhma, I'm willing to come raid in the 3rd group and help you manage it however you need.

I'm down to clown. I'm sure fakes will join too