Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wungles

Oh hai!

4 posts in this topic

So I am taking a (possibly permanent) break from wow and am starting to play FF online.  I started a character on the server/realm/whatever that Drow is on.  Can I get a guild invite?  Wungles Bungles is the toon name.  I created him last night and then Square/Enix decided to shut down the servers for maintenance a few minutes after I logged in so I am still level 1.

Yeah, we can manage that next time one of us is online.

I am not really sure how to find Drow members that are online so I have not been able to contact any of you yet.

Can you list your character names so that I can search for you?  Or is there a way to search by guild name?  I have not seen that feature in the search window.

13 minutes ago, Wungles said:

I am not really sure how to find Drow members that are online so I have not been able to contact any of you yet.

Can you list your character names so that I can search for you?  Or is there a way to search by guild name?  I have not seen that feature in the search window.

You can apply to the guild in the looking for guild menu. Just search for our guild name and apply. At some point, one of us will get you in. Worse case, you can add me. My toons name is Anti Clergy.