Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maelfus

Destiny 2

62 posts in this topic

I'll be putting together a group of people for this. Just have to figure out which system. Sort of leaning on PS4 because reasons, but PC is an actual option now.

Looking for more dirty misfits.

Played and still play D1 regularly, and am very excited for this. Very likely getting the PC version to play with family, unless the PS4 exclusive content turns out to be much more interesting than it was last time around. That and I still can't play FPSs with a gamepad and I'm tired of hooking up a M+K to my PS4.

I already talked to you about it maelfus. But, I'm also leaning towards PC.

Wait i thought Destiny was suppose to go for 10 years? Did they scrap the expansion style and just go the CoD style of a new games as an update?

Also i might pick it up on PC if they offer more than a tiny little player HUB like they did with D1

The original plan was a Tick-Tock system with a game every 2 years and a massive expansion in between. That was adjusted when they scrapped all their work on D1 and basically hobbled the game together with glue, and used smaller expansions to buy time. The 10 years thing was a reference to how long they wanted to work on the IP. It looks like they're going to go for a two-year major-release cycle again, but with two expansions in between.

I'm still playing every now and then, and I would much rather play on PC, but my best friend wants to play on PS4. So there's a good chance I'll take the hit and play it on PS4 instead.

PC pls

7 hours ago, riddz said:

PC pls

I bought both so I could play with you dorks regardless. PC does sound win though.

if i get it it's gonna be pc. i am most likely going to get it

Some awesome new clan features coming in destiny 2.  Really looking forward to this.

3 hours ago, Maelfus said:

Some awesome new clan features coming in destiny 2.  Really looking forward to this.

This.

I just find it kinda hilarious that it's gonna be part of the Blizzard launcher thing.  Was not expecting that.

5 minutes ago, Agayek said:

I just find it kinda hilarious that it's gonna be part of the Blizzard launcher thing.  Was not expecting that.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that. It makes total sense, but it seemed so surreal for some reason. 

Thought that was interesting, but makes sense. Blizzard's said D2's gonna be the only non-blizz game on the platform.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45950/7_Destiny-2-Invades-E3

Beta and release schedules were announced

Destiny 2 BETA

July 18: PlayStation 4 Pre-Order BETA

July 19: Xbox One Pre-Order BETA

July 21: Open BETA for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

July 23: Console BETA End-date

Late August: PC BETA

Destiny 2 LAUNCH

September 6: PS4 and Xbox One

October 24: PC

So.....have to wait til October :/

Yup.  It's okay though.  Anthem looks to be a better version of Destiny 2 in the first place.

8 hours ago, Agayek said:

Yup.  It's okay though.  Anthem looks to be a better version of Destiny 2 in the first place.

Not gonna lie, I checked that shit out this morning and it looks fucking awesome. If they do dungeons and raids right it could be a win for sure.

Anthem looks cool, but biowares netcode is notoriously garbage, so we'll see. I'll definitely be picking it up for pc.

Yeah watching it at 4k fps @ 60 hz on a 4k monitor definitely makes PC feel like the proper choice.

I'd do that, but a proper 4k monitor costs $900, so not gonna bother with 4k just yet.

Give me all of that. now.

that video looks controller controlled