Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cel

The Drow FF14 Team is Looking for People to Raid!!

47 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone. Since the closing of the Wildstar team, there have been a few members of that team that have been playing FF14. At this time, I would like to announce that the team is currently looking for more people who are interested in raiding. This team will be a casual team under the Drow banner and it currently resides on the Adamantoise server. If anyone is interested, please contact Sanatarium, Ufalicious, or Grizz here on the forums. Or, you can contact them in game @Metal Militia and @Afu Afu. Good luck guys!!

Here is a picture of Ufa and Metal on top of our mansion for incentive:ffxiv_08202016_141114.png.98f389b0eb9812

Bump!

Metal and Grizz, the two Drow members that are getting this started, are excellent players.

Highly recommend giving this team a shot for anyone that's looking to start raiding in FFXIV!

Ufa and myself just downed Alexander 1 Savage in a Pug after ~6-7 wipes.  1/8 Savage boys, making it happen!

While this isn't us killing it, here's the video guide to the boss we killed.  Maybe seeing some footage will amp some people up to join. :)

A1 Savage Guide

Also, we started a primal pony lineup just now while in queue.

ffxiv_08212016_224549.png

Summoner/Scholar AS1-AS3 Experience :P With a few pulls on AS4. Ye ye

We're thinking of raiding basically the same times the Wildstar group raided eventually.  Tues,Wed,Thurs 8-1130 EST.  

Grizz and Nano are still raiding in Wildstar so I'm not opposed to raiding on the weekends if it means we can get the group going sooner rather than later.  It's still all kind of up in the air.  Weekends could be done with less days (2?) and more hours (5-6?) per day, or Fri/Sat/Sun for the same 3 1/2 hours a night.  We could also possibly daytime raid on the weekends to leave everyone's nights open for random debauchery and mayhem.

If we go with weekdays that would limit it to Ufa, Kaf and Myself + whoever else can raid, but weekends tend to cause people to be inconsistent with the whole showing up for raid thing so there's that to consider. I'm not sure what the raid days are for you guys over in WoW, so if some of you are interested in weekend raids so you can raid both games it may be our best option.

If we did end up going with weekends we'd have 2 tanks(PLD/DRK) 2 DPS(BRD/BLM) and 1 Healer(Kaf has both SCH and WHM leveled) plus whatever Kater wants to raid on. Summoners are really strong DPS it seems and SCH/WHM seems to be the go-to heal comp for progression.  If we went with that comp we'd probably want to fill the last 2 DPS with melee. A DRG and a NIN would be best although MNK is really strong DPS at the moment as well.  Nano and myself should also both level warriors so we have every possible tank combo for any given fight.

I'm starting to ramble and its almost 3:30 am here, but what do you guys think?

I'll be around to help when I can. As far as my schedule goes, with WoW I raid Tuesday to Thursday. But I am normally free until 10 pm EST most days. Friday/Saturday I commit to DnD at night. I'll definitely come and help.

maby i should resub and finish leveling my astrologer or whatever it's called?

I have a Bard who I wouldn't mind playing as dragoon. However I can't really commit to non-raid nights for WoW and my raid nights (T-Th) are obviously spoken for. I will probably be around to mess around and possibly help out where needed however.

Ufa and Myself are online more or less every night if you guys feel like jumping on and ramdomly pugging some stuff with us, feel free. :)

Been awhile so I figured I'd update everyone.  Currently we have recruited a grand total of ZERO people.  I've been spamming in town about once an hour for 2 weeks, I'll get a few replies asking how far we're progressed and then when I answer they stop responding.  I've personally whispered about 50 people level 50-60 that were guildless in town and have yet to have even one reply, even negatively, to any of my whispers.  I check the forum recruitment post a few times a day but the replies have all been AC bumping the thread (ty btw) even though it has nearly 100 views.  I've started replying to the people posting that they're looking for a guild but nothing has come out of that yet either.

I wanted to try to form a small tight knit raid team kind of guild but it's been really tough getting that started.  I'd rather NOT resort to recruiting 100's of noobs and hoping to get a small handful raiders out of them months down the line but that may be the only way this gets off the ground.

TL:DR  We're trying but not getting anywhere, so far.

On 8/22/2016 at 6:23 AM, Ufalicious said:

I look hawt

Hahaha pls

On 8/22/2016 at 6:23 AM, Ufalicious said:

17 hours ago, Ufalicious said:

shh grann

FITE ME

10 hours ago, Boletaria said:

FITE ME

I would but you might break a hip 

Drow Downs Sophia Extreme!  Sorry no boss screenshot, maybe on the next one. :)

ffxiv_10012016_234714.png

Clicker confirmed boys:

GS3T996.png

Edited by Lateralous

7 hours ago, Lateralous said:

Clicker confirmed boys:

GS3T996.png

Cant click fast enough to stop the one shots

Going after this boss either tonight or tomorrow night, depending if we need to farm Sophia for more weapons or not!