Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orestes

Revelation Online

51 posts in this topic

https://ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/founder-packs-now-available

Founder pack mentioned (See below for the Packages)

17.99 Explorer Pack - Month premier status, Head Start, Revelation Exlorer title, Imperial Livery Outfit, Beta Access

$59.99 Founder Back - 2 months of premium status, Revelation Founder title, head start, Imperial Livery Outfit, Beta Access, 60 days scroll of Exploration , 60 days Scroll of Wisdom, 60 days Scroll of Combat Starter pack, Golden War Horse, Seraphim Wings

$89.99 Deluxe Pack (Best pack imo) - 3 month premier status, Head start, early access, 2 Uniqe Founder titles, Imperial Livery outfit, 90 days Scroll of Exploration, 90 days Scroll of Wisdom, 90 days Scroll of Combat, Start Pack, Golden War Horse, Seraphim Wings, Blackthorn Outfit, Exculsive Flying Cat Mount (flying mount for up to 5 people).  The last 2 are more than likely a one time thing.

The reason the Deluxe pack is so good, are the 90 days is around 25 bucks for all those extra.  Apparenlty premium status going to be around 12-15, the scrolls will be 3-5.  At max, thats 30 bucks in items and getting the cat mounts free of charge.  Who doesn't want that cat mount.  

Also, no one in China is max level yet.  They are just pushing past 70, think the max person atm is lvl 75, so the the  scrolls will really help.  The leveling experience is going to throw some people off because it's not about racing to max level, its about getting gear and bettering your skills to push the next tier of levels.

I'm curious of the scrolls because if I have to have a scroll of combat to have 2 specs vs buying extra specs or if will have 2 outright like China.  Means I can have 3+ specs?  Thats good for some classes, especially tanks.  Have a Magic tank build, a physical tank build and a dps build.  My blader will have a tank build, a dps build, single target dps build, Multitarget dps build, pvp build, additional pvp build for tanking/cc.  haha 5 builds!

The russian founder pack are similar, but they have alot of extra little things as ours is all rolled up into scrolls.  They are probably going to nickle and dime them, but my understanding, used to that and they want that.  Just like china likes p2w aspects.  They get a white cat vs our black.  They get a rickshaw 2 person mount vs we get a costume.  Their wings are different too, we get white angel wings, they get glowing blue wings.

Premier status -  + 10% experience in monster battles, + 20% stamina for ground and Aerial skills, Ability to choose whenever you wish to activate your double XP bonus

Scroll of Exploration - Unlimited wings's durability and mount's stamina, All mounts from your inventory inherit speed of your fastest mount, All wings from your inventory inherit speed of your fatest wings, Free teleportation and faster movement granted daily)

Scroll of Wisdom - 15% more experience from Hot Springs consumables, 30% more PvP experience, 30% more Guardians' faction points, No losses in daily Aptitude conversion

Scroll of Combat - Unlocks an additional preset of character attributes, Unlocks an additional preset of Skills, 5 free dungeon respawns per day

Edited by Orestes

5 hours ago, Orestes said:

researching more and more into it, it's so much stuff in the game.  Even though its new in china, barely a year, it has so much stuff, seems like its been out for years.

Apparently, they said that they have enough, and plan too, put out content for 10 years+.

1 hour ago, Anticlergy said:

Apparently, they said that they have enough, and plan too, put out content for 10 years+.

Yes, and thats a good thing.  I think that's why MMO's fail now adays, they don't have not enough content when released and not enough steady content released in a timely manner.

2 hours ago, Orestes said:

Yes, and thats a good thing.  I think that's why MMO's fail now adays, they don't have not enough content when released and not enough steady content released in a timely manner.

Yeah, that and shitty payment models lol.

Really excited for this one - buying the flying cat *heart melts*

Have they said if they're resetting after cbt/obt?

9 minutes ago, NanoCatalyst said:

Really excited for this one - buying the flying cat *heart melts*

Have they said if they're resetting after cbt/obt?

they didn't say anything about wipes yet. But, I totally got the cat too lol. :)

Yeah, more than likely will reset after beta, dont see why they wouldnt.  

Nav has been researching this game like crazy and his birthday is tomorrow so I bought him the Deluxe version of the game and me the basic. I know he will be playing the tank class. I haven't decided if I want to heal or dps. I will be going pure though not split/support I think. 

In any case, we will be busting out in that game again with ya guys :D

28 minutes ago, Mali said:

Nav has been researching this game like crazy and his birthday is tomorrow so I bought him the Deluxe version of the game and me the basic. I know he will be playing the tank class. I haven't decided if I want to heal or dps. I will be going pure though not split/support I think. 

In any case, we will be busting out in that game again with ya guys :D

Glad to see the both of you! Tell him I said Happy Birthday.

Yeah, glad to have you, idk, weird seeing you not a healer haha.  There's really only 2 classes that can go split, and even than, they are mainly dps. Blademaster with OT adds and sometimes dungeons and the Occulist that is not really brought for heals though can.  Summoner class is hands above in healing compared but their damage isnt as good though from understanding, they have good burst.  They are weird mechanic though that more damage you do, the stronger a heal can go off and vice versa.  

Still not sold on this game yet, but if I do end up playing it'll be the tank class. I always tank in MMOs.

If you like the DK tank in wow you'll like this tank.

yeah I know myself well enough to know how I am too much a control freak not to heal.... the other part of me really wonders what the lack of stress would be like lol. We have been watching/reading info on it (nav for longer than me).  He knows he is vanguard tank 100%... I am going to roll spiritshaper for sure in beta but may feel out the blademaster and gunslinger. I am not going support though. it will be pure dps or pure heal 

56 minutes ago, Mali said:

yeah I know myself well enough to know how I am too much a control freak not to heal....

ah fuck it.... healing

I think I'll be giving it a try once its fully released. Haven't done much research into it yet, but life's busy atm :P

look down in the revelation forums, gives info on some of the classes and content.  But that only skims it with evertything that can be done.

You know which class you wanna try out yet healios?

Mali and Nav talked me into this. I got serona to sign up for beta too >D

3 hours ago, Boletaria said:

Mali and Nav talked me into this. I got serona to sign up for beta too >D

Wait. We are letting Bole play? :P

5 hours ago, Anticlergy said:

Wait. We are letting Bole play? :P

YEA YOU ARE

fyi, the closed beta isnt til towards end of october.  My guess it will be for a couple months than open beta will start in december-january if there are no setbacks on the game.  When open beta does happen, characters will be wiped.  Now, this is my guess, but when Open Beta happens, and the "release" happens they will not wipe characters.  And if you look at the founder's pack, it does say have head start on Open Beta.  In China, they did not do a wipe and why you keep seeing stuff that China is in Open Beta because they never wiped.  

So my goals is to get into closed beta, test it out, enjoy the game, get more members so when Open Beta does hit, we have a good foundation to go on.  I'm not racing to max level, I'm going to enjoy the game.  I am going to race to get my toon to be the most powerful it can be and help others get there too.  A powerful level 49 will beat a level 59 that raced and didn't level up their skills and gear.

Oh, and bole glad to see you back, even though on same team, we can pvp and I'll once again keep beating you ;)

probably Occultist Mali! I always like doing a bit of everything

*equips [plain swimmies x2]   

Got my 17.90ner ticket to Closed beta and good to go come November.