Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maelfus

Welcome to the first wave of Drow Members!

14 posts in this topic

This morning we finally launched the Drow Member group.  We built this group to recognize and thank all the people that have put the time in and made Drow their home over the months and years of its life.  For us, this organization has been family and we want all of you to stay with us for years still to come.

If you were missed in the first wave of invites, and are interested in making Drow your home in the gaming world, feel free to post here or contact any member of Core.

As a reminder, the following are the requirements for entry:

1. Potential members must be part of an active team for a period of no less than 6 months.
  2. Entry after this point is contingent on approval by their team leader.
  3. Members from retired/inactive teams looking for entry will require one Core Member's sponsorship.

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience, and we look forward to many more years of gaming with Drow.  I hear there is a special anniversary coming soon too!

So who made the first wave?

This is the initial list, though we expect there will be a few more names added soon 

Reesi
Agayek
Tohan
Vemo
Caam
Pins
Loreyna
NanoCatalyst
Inficio
Snippi
Barka
Vikk
Staggered
Hecate
Lisianthus
Triplejoe
Kaizer
Wungles
Cocopoof
Dellingr
Angrist
MmrSmite
Sentrus
derwent
Fuhma
riddz
Loopah
Nikantor
Agravain
Ewiv
Agonyecstacy
Hexagram
Bromel
Dreylen
bland

And we know we missed names and that a lot of older members will be back.

Still much work to do!

If the team leader of former teams you played on for 6+ months is no longer around we recommend you get in touch with someone from Core so we can get things all sorted out. 

10 hours ago, Crimins said:

bah im older then them ! lol ~,~

This guy sucks, dunno why we let him on here anyhow :P

I was looking to come back to the team so to speak, I went to the old forums hoping to see if anyone was getting into Crowfall or Camelot, only to be metaphorically brought to my knees in sadness lol.

I played with DROW in too many games to list, most notably SWG as miokhistan and a few other names and Warhammer Online as swishersweets I think. I was miokhistan and Wazza on the last boards.

18 minutes ago, Miokhistan said:

I was looking to come back to the team so to speak, I went to the old forums hoping to see if anyone was getting into Crowfall or Camelot, only to be metaphorically brought to my knees in sadness lol.

I played with DROW in too many games to list, most notably SWG as miokhistan and a few other names and Warhammer Online as swishersweets I think. I was miokhistan and Wazza on the last boards.

Glad you found your way to us :)

13 hours ago, Miokhistan said:

Hey man it's Cyschli from SWG, welcome to the new boards bud.

6 hours ago, Ewiv said:

Hey man it's Cyschli from SWG, welcome to the new boards bud.

I know who the fuck you are, dont talk to me like I'm a child demo lolol

Good to see ya man.

16 hours ago, Miokhistan said:

I know who the fuck you are, dont talk to me like I'm a child demo lolol

Good to see ya man.

Wasn't sure, I dropped Demolition as a forum name so ya know :P

It's neat to see the new site.  It's pretty slick, great job to whomever set it up!