Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cel

Star Citizen Free Fly Week

19 posts in this topic

Before i make an account. anyone have a refferal code or something?

They're doing another free fly for Games Com.

Go to the website (robertsspaceindustries.com) and click the link on the top for the "Games Com" listing.

Enter in "GAMESCOM2016" after signing in with your account. Should get 2 weeks free.

I'm interested in trying this out. Anything I should know before I make an account?

It's still early alpha gameplay, so be prepared for bugs. 

With that said, it's a great game thus far. There's a bit you can do, I'd say maybe 2% or less of the entirety of what you'll be able to do in the game later on down the road.

Use my referral code - it should give you free access to the game to try it out: STAR-GMG5-M9ZD.

I think it's only a certain amount of time, after which you'll have to buy a "game package" - essentially pre-purchasing the game.

That'll be the only way to access the alpha, outside of free fly events.

You can check them out here at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

Guessing we haven't got ahold of Shok?

8 hours ago, Ewiv said:

Guessing we haven't got ahold of Shok?

To my knowledge, he was of the same mindset as Xen and the others that "Drow was dead".

Not sure it'd really be worth reaching out to him at this point - especially considering you can dissolve organization pages on the SC website, and rather than do that he decided to leave up a passive-aggressive message about Drow being dead :P

Hmm, didn't realize he had done that. Oh well his loss, I'll sign on up for our new group then. :)

1 hour ago, Baelix said:

To my knowledge, he was of the same mindset as Xen and the others that "Drow was dead".

Not sure it'd really be worth reaching out to him at this point - especially considering you can dissolve organization pages on the SC website, and rather than do that he decided to leave up a passive-aggressive message about Drow being dead :P

He was absolutely of the same mindset of xennor and the rest of them. And, like baelix said, we prefer to not have someone run a team that says drow is dead.

Well their Drow is dead, and that is their problem. Ours is alive and kicking :)

48 minutes ago, Ewiv said:

Well their Drow is dead, and that is their problem. Ours is alive and kicking :)

Hell yeah brother.

We now have a "Star Citizen" forum here on drowgaming - so please feel free to use it!
It will continue to evolve/mature as time goes along.

At the moment, I have a request out to all potential/planned/current Star Citizen members in regards to our Organization in the 'verse.

Please check it out if you have a minute! http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/topic/4903-star-citizen-members-input-needed/