Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loreyna

Blade and Soul - Mushin NA

Move to Old Man Cho to avoid queue issues?   12 members have voted

  1. 1. Moving?

    • Yes - Dear god please...
      4
    • Nope...
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

168 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Anticlergy said:

Huh. Not sure that is perma-ban worthy. You try PM'ing a Mod?

 

Yeah that's not that bad really; pretty reasonable tbh. I was expecting some super racist shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more I think about it, aren't you from Australia Ufa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Aus yea.

Total IP banned from the forums so i cant message a mod so i made a ticket. BnS mods are a little too power hangry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kaizer said:

 

Yeah that's not that bad really; pretty reasonable tbh. I was expecting some super racist shit.


i know right like i could understand a 1 day ban by a mod who has some self worth issues but a perm ban lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ufalicious said:

I live in Aus yea.

Total IP banned from the forums so i cant message a mod so i made a ticket. BnS mods are a little too power hangry 

Right on. Hopefully, once they see you are actually kind of defending them, depending on how you look at it, they decide to change the ban.  No way that is perma-ban worthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, not sure if the ban carries over to the game or what not, but did you ever get on our server? I did not see any toons with "Ufa" in their name. Granted, I may have missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anticlergy said:

Right on. Hopefully, once they see you are actually kind of defending them, depending on how you look at it, they decide to change the ban.  No way that is perma-ban worthy.


Pretty much. Like 5 threads of OCE players crying and the one who says no we dont have the pop for one. Yup ban that guy lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ufalicious said:


Pretty much. Like 5 threads of OCE players crying and the one who says no we dont have the pop for one. Yup ban that guy lol

Yeah, that is kinda goofy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have an Assassin named Estelline on Mushin now. Lvl 14 I think. I was actually able to get on and play during the night a bit. Playing pretty casually though as you might have noticed since I am still such a low lvl. These guys have done a lot better at addressing launch issues then squeenix did surprisingly. I still think the queue idea is stupid, and I wont buy premium atm. We'll see how things go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How goes Demo

yeah, I would have to agree, they have done a much better job the SE in terms of handling the launch.  The only down side of everything like you pointed out, is the Q, but even that seems a lot better off then I thought the game would launch with.

Give it a week, and premium will not really be too much of an impact, unless they reduce the server cap back down because of lag or unstabity which we have seen a bit this weekend.

 

Tal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This queue is absolutely ridiculous. 35HOURS after waiting 4 hours. Talk about fishing for premium and even then the queue for premium is 5 hours long. Like the game what little of it I played but absolutely insane times. Waiting is not really an option if you want to play with friends and be somewhat current.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premium queue time is more like 5-15 mins...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night Cel premium queue was around 1200, which if it goes at the rate i've been seeing is still roughly 3-5 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Astrul said:

Last night Cel premium queue was around 1200, which if it goes at the rate i've been seeing is still roughly 3-5 hours.

 

For the last 3 days or so, the premium queue has been <15 minutes generally.  The highest I've seen was I think just under 20 minutes, and that was behind about 600 people.

 

The premium queue actually goes decently fast now that they put the AFK timer in.  It may be wildly different for non-premium players and on other servers, but on Mushin right now, it's damn near not even being a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only influx in Q times I saw this weekend, had more to do with server down times, and people flood gating when they came up for the next hour or so after they came back up.

Been having more issues in all honesty getting online for other servers more then Mushin.

Mushin itself, I have never waited more then twenty mins this weekend, a few other servers where more like forty five.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-black-skyscraper-guide/

 

First true 24 man raid! It's not out for us in the na for at least a year, depends on people's progress. But looks insane.

 

The feb. Update will have up to lvl 7 Mushin tower, solo dungeon. Also add a new 4/6/24 man dungeon.  The big one is 5 hoomong levels, which require Guild crafting to do. Hoomong levels are extra levels for skills. But it's still somewhat of a grind.  And adding zen beans for the pvp arena which buys stuff for endgame. 

 

Mushin apparently has the most premium members of any server. But honestly, only waited max 5 minutes and that's switching characters for crafting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orestes said:

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-black-skyscraper-guide/

 

First true 24 man raid! It's not out for us in the na for at least a year, depends on people's progress. But looks insane.

 

The feb. Update will have up to lvl 7 Mushin tower, solo dungeon. Also add a new 4/6/24 man dungeon.  The big one is 5 hoomong levels, which require Guild crafting to do. Hoomong levels are extra levels for skills. But it's still somewhat of a grind.  And adding zen beans for the pvp arena which buys stuff for endgame. 

 

Mushin apparently has the most premium members of any server. But honestly, only waited max 5 minutes and that's switching characters for crafting. 

I told you there was an actual non-LFR raid goofy. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was just put in the Korean version like 2 days ago if going by the news sites. Almost 4 years after release. But waiting over a year for raid content is a little much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Orestes said:

Was just put in the Korean version like 2 days ago if going by the news sites. Almost 4 years after release. But waiting over a year for raid content is a little much. 

I completely agree that waiting over a year is not cool. Hopefully, this will not be the case for the future. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we going to make an area for this game in mumble? Don't really want to barge into random rooms till I find the group that's playing :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If nobody does beforehand, I'll create a channel when I get home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did already - but odds are if it's not between 7-10:30 PST Tues/Weds/Thurs then WoW Druid is actually sorta BnS because people are lazy about channels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gotta yell at them slackers Cel, thats why you got the scream room :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0