Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loreyna

Blade and Soul - Mushin NA

Move to Old Man Cho to avoid queue issues?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Moving?

• Yes - Dear god please...
    • Nope...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

168 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kaizer said:

So I'm not gonna say I called it. But I totally called it.

Nah, waiting in queue for days is awesome. :(

Ok, I have been thinking. While it is super shitty that myself and some others cannot play the game right now, I think we should just ride this out on Mushin. While the selfish part of me would love to be able to play with everyone on another server, I just cannot bring myself to ask people to level all over again for my sake. Honestly, that is kind of ridiculous to even ask. So, I will continue to deal with the queues and hopefully play at some point. Unfortunately, my love for the people in this guild outweighs my own personal agenda. So, my vote is gonna be a no.

Kater and Rue are thinking of going to a different server so we can play the game.

I also want to add that I have no issue playing on another server if I can transfer back to Mushin at a later time to be with the guild. But, asking people to come with me and reroll I just cannot do. In the end, I want to be with Drow. If I did reroll, and I could never get back to Mushin, that would not be fun to me in the long run.

ya but not exp. or store bought stuff

i could always make an alt on another server, dont mind doing that

Yeah the current "transfer" they are offering is basically just a refund on founder's stuff and a name transfer. Involves asking people to dump 20+ hours worth of effort and RNG to reroll.

If they offer free server transfers that are actually transfers, that's a different story, and certainly something they will have to consider soon. Also this offer may entice others off of Mushin that will allow people to log in within a more reasonable timeframe.

35 minutes ago, Loreyna said:

ya but not exp. or store bought stuff

Xp no, any non-gifted ncoin purchases will be refunded. 

Christ I'm glad I didn't bite on NCSoft's stupidity again. I think I've finally learned.

29 minutes ago, Sentrus said:

Christ I'm glad I didn't bite on NCSoft's stupidity again. I think I've finally learned.

For whatever reason, it only took me 7 minutes to get in late last night. So, either people finally logged out, or the nerd gods were on my side.

Don't lie AC you probably had one of your boys head over to NCSoft and break some fingers.

30 minutes ago, Sentrus said:

Don't lie AC you probably had one of your boys head over to NCSoft and break some fingers.

I considered it. :P

No, for the most part everyone is still on Mushin.

give it a month, server queue be gone, and alot would of left.

Not sure why it Quoted Cell in my last post :P

Was reading on Reddit, and here is a decent daily guide to follow post hitting 45.

• 1 - Do OPVP dailies (red ones) in Misty Woods - you need to be at least rank Private with the faction to accept those dailies, if you are not yet do the faction dailies in the desert (Scorching sands)

ETA : 20-30 mins (depending if other faction players are camping the zone)

Rewards : Soul shards, Faction insignas

• 2 - Do the 4 blue dungeons once : Skittering Tunnels, Brightstone Ruins, Hall of Ogong, The Pigsty. Accept the daily quest of each in the lobby if you are using cross-server party matching.

ETA : 30-45 mins (good luck if your group doesn't know how to do the Pigsty boss)

Rewards : Fodder materials for weapon/accessories, soul shields, moonwater valor stone, keys, crafting materials (moonwater tear)

• 3 - Run Tomb of the Exiles for Infernal lord horn (upgrade material). Accept the daily quest for it.

ETA : 10-15 mins if you're lvl 45 and can carry your party

Rewards : Infernal lord horn, costume piece (if you're lucky/rich)

• 4 - Do Arena dailies.

ETA : 15-25 mins depending on how long your 3v3 matches last

Rewards : Moonwater treasure chests

• 5 - Run Blackram supply chain. Accept daily quest. You will most likely have to use F7 to party find as you need a high grade weapon to enter through F8.

ETA: 20-45 mins (depending on how experienced your group is and if you're skipping trash)

Rewards: Blackram supply soul shield, belt, upgrade accessories, Siren emblem

Hope some find it helpful 

Tal

If you had me quoted at some point and decided not to post, the forum software saves draft posts indefinitely unless you delete the content when you actually post in the thread.

hmm that is strange, 

tried to delete it, but it would not allow me to, only the original post test that I replied to.  but yeah, figured it was something being saved that caused that, because it did not trigger the same reply when I posted at home vs here at work.

strange stuffs ^^

hope that everyone is able to log in now, with the server caps raised, and the transfers off the log ins ( at least from my point of view ) seem much better.

Only took me 2 days with 3 posts to get perm banned from BnS forums

New record? 

1 hour ago, Ufalicious said:

Only took me 2 days with 3 posts to get perm banned from BnS forums

New record? 

What the heck did you do?

Was replying to some aussies crying about deserving a server

"

LoL and WoW ? Are you really that stupid? jesus you aussies need the silver spoon taken out of your ass. 

Both games already had a massive following. BnS doesn't YOU CANT ARGUE THAT  

SIMPLE: Population = Money = Servers. 

You dont get servers if you dont have the pop. But hey LoL has a server guess BnB deserves one to. "

18 minutes ago, Ufalicious said:

Was replying to some aussies crying about deserving a server

"

LoL and WoW ? Are you really that stupid? jesus you aussies need the silver spoon taken out of your ass. 

Both games already had a massive following. BnS doesn't YOU CANT ARGUE THAT  

SIMPLE: Population = Money = Servers. 

You dont get servers if you dont have the pop. But hey LoL has a server guess BnB deserves one to. "

Huh. Not sure that is perma-ban worthy. You try PM'ing a Mod?