Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loreyna

Blade and Soul - Mushin NA

Move to Old Man Cho to avoid queue issues?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Moving?

• Yes - Dear god please...
    • Nope...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

168 posts in this topic

Early Access starts at 10 am pst see ya's all there

Figures, I planned on playing in the morning when my house was being cleaned. But, now it will have to wait until night. :( 

Who to contact in game tomorrow?  I'm probably going to be on my KFM Orrestes.

But Cel diddent get Cel, i will be on and in mumble with all, Loreyna is my char. so can contact me and i can forward it if needed

Edited by Loreyna

Celardor or Celarn are my characters. I'll update tomorrow with whichever I decide on

lol Kitchenwench

And we picked the worst server for those that didn't get premium. Don't think I'll be playing this long if the ques will be this retarded. 

Hi Kater, I'll make Sir Friendzone for you :P

Because of major queue issues, I'm throwing up a poll in the original post to see if people want to move to Old Man Cho.

Some of the founder's pack items are bound after use

Any of us who got 2nd or 3rd tier packs have NCoin and are willing to gift premium membership for a month to anyone without, you will need to log in at least once through the queue though to accept a friend request first.

13 minutes ago, Cel said:

Some of the founder's pack items are bound after use

thats what im finding out, and thats pretty stupid...

11 hours ago, Maelfus said:

thats what im finding out, and thats pretty stupid...

Thats stupid AF every time I make a character on TOR I get my founders pack items mailed to that character. This dev group is retarded me thinks.

Its 2:30 AM... I've been in queue since 1:40AM and still not in... in fact there are still 400+ premium players waiting in front of me... That speaks loudly to how stupid this is to me.

Welp about the time the queue was finally winding down the game crashes and I cant even get the launcher to load anymore. I get an error code message box and have to close that. Think I wasted 24 bucks

Early AM gaming = I only have to wait 2 minutes.

If there's no AFK factor, I'm fucking leaving this game running while I'm at work.

1 hour ago, Reesi said:

Early AM gaming = I only have to wait 2 minutes.

If there's no AFK factor, I'm fucking leaving this game running while I'm at work.

I tried that. Got past former bug at 4:45 am. Waited in queue for an hour with a whopping 3 premiums in front of me and then it slowly went up to 15 or so. I give up, going to play TOR a free to play that doesn't cost me money before it lets me play the game. In fact... they even got my sub money for not being complete greedy asshats. The devs for this game are morons, you need to let people in and tease them with gameplay to get money, not cockblock them before they get in the door. Pretty sure I am done wasting time on this game. Server relocate by the team or not, these guys have more then proven to me they are stupid. And stupid devs just do more and more stupid stuff as the game goes on.

just to let you know. thats not members ahead of you. it's just total waiting

The server shenanigans are annoying but there are a LOT of MMOs that could be said about. Once you get in the game is a ton of fun, well optimized and well made. They just need to sort out their server bullshit. They're allegedly examining options to resolve it, the first of which was rolling blackout times for character creation on certain servers. We'll see if they have anything better than that upcoming. If you want to get in, you can leave the login queue going overnight if you want, the game will not time you out if you get in early.

Ok, I just noticed the vote. This morning, I got in for a little bit. And, as Cel said, and I already knew, the game is fun as hell. Unfortunately, like and idiot, I logged out. So, I would bet a small fortune I am not getting back in again this evening. But, it is my own fault really. 

That being said, I am going to say that we just stick it out. It is beyond annoying, but when the rush dies down, we will be fine. Also, there are people who leveled already and having them re-roll would suck. On top of that, getting all of your items from the founders pack mailed to a new toon is going to require you to at least log in to Mushin anyhow. So, at that point, you may just stay logged in forever. So, even though I paid a bunch of money to play, and I have only gotten like 30 minutes of play time, it is gonna fix itself eventually most likely. 

I just read on the forums that a support ticket may help your character get all of their things. So, my vote is "indifferent".

Tried the whole leave the queue going over night, client crashes after a period of inactivity(or boots you out of the client not sure which) That's a no go. You guys are welcome to keep playing, I am gunna salvage my losses at 24 bucks and wait for an mmo with a better dev team.

That being said, I am also done clogging this thread with my negativity. GL to our team in this game, hope you all have a wonderful time.

Edited by Ewiv

You may want to check AC, 

But I am pretty sure they closed toons being created on Mushin.  Yes, this will be a temp solution to the server over population on Mushin.  I know I sat in Q for around four hours ( two of which was before I knew to log into the website account and activate my premium account ) and there was up to 2,000 premiums in the Q in total. 

If you guys do need help gifting the premium accounts, let me know after your vote is finalized, and I will be more then willing to help out and give out  as well.

I would suggest making sure the server is not closed off to new accounts first though.

So I'm not gonna say I called it. But I totally called it.