Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loreyna

Blade and Soul - Mushin NA

Move to Old Man Cho to avoid queue issues?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Moving?

• Yes - Dear god please...
    • Nope...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

168 posts in this topic

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/

seems like a bit of us seem interested in this somewhat so here's forum topic to talk about it.

I'm thinking of playing a Blade Dancer.

BTW for those who are interested.

Which faction?

The Cerulian order? - law and militeristic

the crimson leigon - Commoners fighting the power

Edited by Loreyna

Not sure what faction yet, but I am thinking either KFM or Blade Master as my main. Basically, because they can tank and DPS. Sounds kinda fun.

I backed this game, will at least play it casually on launch. Prolly gunna go with a sexy axe wielding beauty again to hold aggro with her yes ofc :P

Gonna be streaming this weekend for a beta if people are interested

Playin the beta and loving it :) let me when a time someone would want me to stream so they can see if they do.

1 hour ago, Loreyna said:

Playin the beta and loving it :) let me when a time someone would want me to stream so they can see if they do.

Error: Stream link not found.

kk streams up

www.twitch.tv/cesslecom

Edited by Loreyna

The server we are on for the beta is "Iksanun"

Gonna try and get in by tomorrow man. I will let you know for sure.

cool cool, lets try to convince more to at least join during launch

I played in beta 3, decided against playing in 4 and probably not 5. Don't really care to regrind through the same stuff a second time. It bores me to tears so I'll wait till early launch and play then.

ok sounds good

i'm wanting curellian faction of thats ok with ye's

gonna be playing starting at around 11 or 12 est if anyone wants to join on saturday

The order sounds like our usual path. We rarely do the good guy thing in MMOs. Except for that WoW group, they are a bunch of weirdos though :P

I got to around 8 I think. Not enough to experience the dungeon content but enough to wet my whistle, lol.

I tried it a bit this morning. Game seems fun. However, and this is not a bad thing, for the KFM the timing window seems very small to counter. What I mean is that in order to be able to be good at the game, at a high level, you will really need to know how the mobs attack. Trash mobs don't seem to have telegraphs and I know that hardmode dungeon bosses have theirs turned off. The point is, it is gonna take some investment to be super awesome at the game imo. But, skill is a good thing.

well i'm finnaly awake and gonna play some. gonna play my lvl 20 and try some pvp untuill someone else would ike to join me. if so i'll play a different charector

I would love to man. But, I am not able to play during the day really. Only on rare occasions can I play during daylight. Gonna be watching Star Wars movies with my daughter this afternoon.

Game is super fun by the way. I should be on again tonight. I am still stuck between BM and KFM.

well the beta is over at 10 pm pst. but anyway whats ye charectors name? mine is lorenya because someone took my name. gonna try to get it quickly during name reservations

So we need to discuss this. wich side we want to be.

The Cerulean Order

“So you wish to help society reach its full potential? Then surely you must appreciate the value of order, unity, and dignity.”

– Cerulean Elder Hansu

You’ve made a wise choice in seeking out the Cerulean Order. Ours is a refined militant faction that has focuses on the future and the well-being of the realm. We are a group of noble warriors, different from other inferior groups, and it is our obligation to punish the evil forces and bring peace to the world. The war between the Stratus and Talus has thrown the world into disarray. Governments are corrupt from their core. It’s only natural that we seek to remove those broken facets of the system and replace them with a new order, unified and diligent in its desire to improve the lives of the people.

Unlike the anarchistic Crimson Legion, the Cerulean Order focuses on strength in a shared vision of a better tomorrow. We maintain ourselves with a careful system of checks and balances to ensure we do not fall prey to the same corruption that plagued our predecessors. Those deluded Crimson Legion believe society can survive without structure and control, but they are lying to themselves. It is in our very nature to form bonds with one another and work together. You have heard the rallying call to action, so rise to that noble cause and fight with us! Together we can rid the world of its faults and usher in a new age of prosperity for all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Crimson Legion

“All living beings are born free! Time and again we’ve seen established governments turn corrupt without hesitation, so why should we bow to those who only serve themselves?”

– Crimson Chief Sansu

We’ve all been stepped on, kicked around, and mistreated by those who hold unjust power over the populace. Surely you’re as sick of it as the rest of us! The Crimson Legion believes in freedom above all else: freedom to make our own place in the world and freedom to rise against those who would enforce their will on the masses. We’ve all seen the way these overgrown organizations tread all over the common folk. It is the obligation of a government to protect its people and, if it fails in that regard, the people must make a stand for their own rights.

The Cerulean Order is just another stuffy, self-important organization waiting to replace the current bunch. Mark my words: it’ll repeat the same mistakes as the rest! It’s just the nature of those groups trying to force others to bend to their idea of how things should be. The Crimson Legion eschews outdated traditions – we’ll carve a new path for ourselves, leading the way into a future without some oppressive hierarchy dictating our lives. Our passion and drive can’t be resisted! So take up your sword and join us! Together we’ll break the chains of the past and show the world that the human spirit can’t be locked into servitude!

We need to pick a server btw. The list is up on the BnS website. I am too lazy right now to get the link. 

Mushin is apparently rumored to be the highest pop. Also kind of a cool character.