Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maelfus

Guild Wars 2

38 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Solaxo said:

I am running training raids now every Tuesday at 9:30pm EST. There are enough people that I run this with to field almost 2 groups, but we still have room in each group.  (any role really because we have enough that can swap)

Our first week was last week, and was a big wipe fest! But it is a nice way to see the fights in a laid back environment vs trying to pug!  After a few weeks on VG; I am going to save a lock for Gors and move to that one to show the training raid the 2nd fight.

If interested hit me up at solaxo.7409 and I will add you to my friends list and shoot you a raid invite!

I need to get in on this eventually. However, BnS has been sucking up my free time. Probably my soul too lol.

5 minutes ago, Anticlergy said:

I need to get in on this eventually. However, BnS has been sucking up my free time. Probably my soul too lol.

>Implying you had a soul to begin with

58800792.jpg

6 hours ago, Agayek said:

>Implying you had a soul to begin with

58800792.jpg

Pretty much lol. :P 

Raids are a blast in this game. I have experience on 4/6 so far if any want to raid sometime we should setup a Sunday night run or something.   

im guessing the expansion gives u the raids?

23 minutes ago, Crimins said:

im guessing the expansion gives u the raids?

Yes. Unfortunately, in order to raid, you must own the expansion.

should of played through the original game but decided to buy the expansion.

so who is leader of the guild?!

AC should have lead I think.

I have the lead man. Just give me your ID, then I will get you in the guild.

Anyone interested in doing a late night Saturday raid run here and there in GW2; make it a casual Drow raid?  Work has been crazy lately, and a few weeks ago I dropped from the raid team that I had been running with since November. I still need about 40 insights left before I hit 150 and can complete that step of legendary armor.  I know all the fights and would be down to help people learn them if interested. I also can pull from a raid guild I joined which acts like an extra lfg chat channel to get better quality pugs :)

I can usually log on Saturdays 11:30pm CST and run until 2:30/3:00am CST.  That is really the only time I have open for raiding for the foreseeable future atm. Casual Wow leveling takes my other free time, but without commitments! (So if you are alliance and need a bear tank for a quick dungeon hit me up @ solaxo#2267)

Hit me up if you want to try it out!

My Guild Wars 2 info is Solaxo.7409

I am running a Saturday Night Raid 1/7/17 starting 4 hours after reset. (10pm CST for NA ref.)

All are welcome, and I imagine we will pug, but I am starting with the easiest boss and the goal is to see at least 2 - 3 encounters.

If interested hit me up at Solaxo.7409 ingame or on the forums here.  

Here is a quick look at the upcoming Heavy Legendary Armor:

Also a good way to see raid specs: www.metabattle.com