Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maelfus

Guild Wars 2

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Dellingr said:

ANet pls

New patch notes are out. Fractal fixes look good. Reddit seems to be pleased and showing positive rewards. However, as with all internet people, there are probably a few people complaining. The patch looks all together positive though. Now, if I can just stay away from some of those new costumes.......

Patch notes for those that are interested: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-December-15-2015

I am playing this almost everyday, and have been most of the year. Also the raids are fun! 

Hit me up at solaxo.7409 if you want to run anythng!

Pardon my ignorance, but I've never played GW2 out of fear that it was primarily a PvP game. I've recently been playing the hell out of wild star and quit WoW a while back. Been looking for another mmo to get into while playing wild star. What kind of pve content does gw2 offer?

3 hours ago, Midayas said:

Pardon my ignorance, but I've never played GW2 out of fear that it was primarily a PvP game. I've recently been playing the hell out of wild star and quit WoW a while back. Been looking for another mmo to get into while playing wild star. What kind of pve content does gw2 offer?

GW2 does have PvP, but to be honest, the PVE seems to be where the game is shining at the moment. There are dungeons and raids just like in other mmo's. The raid wing, that recently was released with the expansion, has 3 bosses currently and will be expanded upon. The raids are instanced just like in WoW or in Wildstar. I have not done them yet, but from what I have seen and heard, they are dam good. Also, there is no real gear grind in GW2. Unlike other mmo's, once you get the best gear, done by crafting mostly, it is account bound. The way they keep the content relevant is by making it challenging.

Anyhow, here are some raid videos for the raid bosses if you want to check them out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elV5EiNU4dM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRo59Pc3xg0,  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO1GvGuoP9E

Awesome, thank you! Does everyone in Drow play in the same server?

Cel and I are on the same server. Del is on another one I believe. The thing is, servers don't really matter in GW2. You can be in a guild, and participate with guildies in the open world even if you are on another server. It is a mega server system that they use.

Feel free to add me as well. Robert.6315 and I will get you in the guild if you like.

A late Thanks for the invite!  If you need any guild hall stuff from scribe just let me know and send me the mats, and I will get it done free of charge! I hit 400 before I went on vacation last week.  

Edited by Solaxo

2 hours ago, Solaxo said:

A late Thanks for the invite!  If you need any guild hall stuff from scribe just let me know and send me the mats, and I will get it done free of charge! I hit 400 before I went on vacation last week.  

No problem man. And, thanks for the offer on mats and what not. If we ever get around to getting a guild hall, I will totally stalk you. :P 

I wish I could get back into my accounts.  I digitaly downloaded these but they wont let me back in without my cd keys, which are not in my email. I dont even remember what site I got them from.  Ive gone round and round twice with customer service and in the end nothing.  

8 minutes ago, Stormgeald said:

I wish I could get back into my accounts.  I digitaly downloaded these but they wont let me back in without my cd keys, which are not in my email. I dont even remember what site I got them from.  Ive gone round and round twice with customer service and in the end nothing.  

From what I can recall, if you can somehow find your account name, support can help you. It worked for me in the past.

On 1/17/2016 at 8:21 PM, Anticlergy said:

From what I can recall, if you can somehow find your account name, support can help you. It worked for me in the past.

I have that we go back and forth and they want my serial which i dont have or numbers from the credit cards used which have changed numerous times.  Ive never had so much trouble recovering an account.

On 1/17/2016 at 2:10 AM, Solaxo said:

Having the account name is very helpful.  Did you try to send yourself a forgotten password email to any of the emails you use?

Also in case they didn't direct you here: http://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new Try to fill out as much that you can.

I think its basicaly locked up now it wont let me send one without inputing a serial

3 hours ago, Crimins said:

is gw2 a lot different from the first?

Much. Here is a raid boss video to give you an idea of the combat : 

3 hours ago, Crimins said:

what server yall on?  gonna give it a try

It's a mega server so it doesn't matter really.

Just started playing again when the expansion came out. Good to see others playing as well!

Hit me up Zerbraxi, my info is solaxo.7409 and I will add you to my friends list.  

Just hit ya up. Also gonna be trying Blade and Soul and seeing how that's panning out as of late.

I am running training raids now every Tuesday at 9:30pm EST. There are enough people that I run this with to field almost 2 groups, but we still have room in each group.  (any role really because we have enough that can swap)

Our first week was last week, and was a big wipe fest! But it is a nice way to see the fights in a laid back environment vs trying to pug!  After a few weeks on VG; I am going to save a lock for Gors and move to that one to show the training raid the 2nd fight.

If interested hit me up at solaxo.7409 and I will add you to my friends list and shoot you a raid invite!